Our client is an international freight forwarder and customs brokerage built around a modern tech stack. Due to fast expansion, they are looking for a smart, pragmatic Office Manager for their growing Asia offices to help in building, executing, and scaling exceptional people and business expansion projects.
- Anticipate office needs and being proactive about fulfilling them;
- Keep our team fed and happy by stocking the kitchen with snacks and drinks, as well as making lunch accommodations;
- Own the condition of the office at all times, making sure it is always tidy, professional, presentable and clutter-free;
- Interface with property management, and all office service providers, to keep the office in pristine condition at all times (internet, electricity, cleaning, Courier arrangement, maintenance, etc.
- Plan company happiness events including: birthdays, anniversaries, recognition and celebrations, team bonding activities and team offsites; and
- Contribute to our Global Workplace Team as a whole by supporting global programs.
- Contribute to the Employee Experience and champion company culture.
- Schedule internal and external meetings as requested by company business leaders
- Be the key coordinator in execution of various projects in Hong Kong and Greater China
- Make photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions
- Degree holder with minimum 2 years of administrative experience, ideally in a high-growth environment
- A passion for people. You are smart, thoughtful, emotionally intelligent, and excited to bring out the best in people
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with setting up new office is a plus
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across departments within a complex organization
- A structured and organized approach towards your work
- A strong sense of urgency and personal accountability (you take the initiative to make things happen)
- Professionalism including the ability to make a good first impression and demonstrate respectful, friendly and welcoming behavior
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Stephanie Chan, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy