Our client is an MNC specialized in medical devices and solution. They invest a lot to create innovative products and now looking for a medical sales representative to join their team.
As a medical sales representative, you have to sell & promote company’s product to achieve revenue, market share targets in assigned territory.
- Work Independently to achieve sales objective for the assigned products
- Organizing demonstrations, exhibitions and marketing events; preparing quotation, tender and other paper work for customers
- Provide technical support to existing, potential and competitive customers
- Train and educate existing and competitive customers in order to maximize the business revenue for the company
- Take care of the inventory control and logistic issue, maintain up-to –date records, customer’ and competitors’ activities to review and analyse market for sales strategies
- Work closely with supply chain and finance team on business process improvement
- Perform additional duties in line with the company business requirements
- Bachelor degree in Science and preferably in Medical/ Biomedical/ Engineering/ Pharmacy/ Nursing
- Minimum 1 years of sales experience in medical field, past working experience in Medical device industry/ Hospital environment with Anaesthesia or Respiratory department would be a great advantage
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with sales, physician customers and across geographic and organizational boundaries
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and willing to work out of normal office hour and surgery support
- Occasional travel may be required
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Christine Cheung, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1302 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy