Our client is a global market leader in healthcare sector; they are now seeking for a Channel Manager to develop the business and support on the professional service to HK operation. He/ She is responsible for all commercial activities, including planning and execution of all sales / marketing/ professional activities to drive the business.
- Identify the business potential and define the strategic plan in professional service and to drive the business
- Achieves commercial operational objectives by contributing professional, marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; implementing change
- Meets company financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual plans by forecasting and developing annual sales target for Hong Kong; projecting expected sales volume for existing and new products; analysing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Degree in Optometry with commercial business course taken is an advantage. Registered optometrist with clinical background preferred
- At least 10 years’ experience in Optometric field or optical industry
- Experience in optical retail as a qualified optometrist would be an advantage.
- Have worked with complex product portfolios, breadth and depth of SKUs.
- Have handled product life cycle management processes that include new product development, adoption/growth/matured product stages, cannibalization and rationalisation within own product portfolios.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across multiple functions. Exposure to working in a matrix environment.
- Outgoing and pleasant personality.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Christine Cheung, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy