A start up Chinese investment firm is expanding the Asia operation. They are on the look out of enthusiastic assistant for the CEO and also support the office here in the Hong Kong . This role will be suitable for a passionate and optimistic individual that experienced aviation and hospitality industry.
- Provide full spectrum of general administration & secretarial supports support to the CEO.
- Responsible for all-round guest relation/ receptionist general duties such as greeting visitors or clients in professional manner, maintaining traffic of meeting and conference room bookings.
- Provide excellent customer service standard in handling all in-coming telephone calls from external customers and general public.
- Organizing events and acting as a business translator for the CEO.
- Assist in coordination on travel arrangements and hotel reservations, organising conference calls both locally and internationally
- Degree holder with at least 3 years customer service experiences gained from aviation and hospitality industry.
- Able to work independently with good time management and strong communication skills.
- Presentable with pleasant and cheerful personality; customer-oriented, punchy, detail-minded and self initiative.
- Very strong command in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Stephanie Chan, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy