Our client is a well-known family-oriented club house which provided excellent sport experiences, recreation and dining facilities. They are looking for high calibre candidates to join their F&B Front of House operation.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the restaurants including dining room, banquet, coffee shop.
- Lead, supervise and train the team to deliver high quality of customer service
- Ensure the whole operations are compliance with the food and work safety and hygiene inspection standard & requirement.
- Formulate, execute and review standard operating procedures for restaurant operations and ensure the execution effectiveness
- Handle all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily
- Work closely with different internal department and pursue timely and effective communication
- Diploma holder or above in Hospitality Management or related disciplines
- 5 years solid supervisory experience in operations management in hospitality or club house industry
- Preferably full-service restaurant management experience in a high-volume high end/fine dining establishment
- Strong leadership, problem solving and decision making skills
- Energetic and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Self-motivated, independent and able to perform multitasks under pressure
- Good planning skill, organized with strong numerical sense and business acumen
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is a plus
We offer an attractive remuneration package to successful candidates. Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary and date of availability to email@example.com