Our client is a well-known, family-oriented club house which provided excellent sport experiences, recreation and dining facilities. The role of F&B Director is responsible for long term strategic planning, creating capital and operating budgets, and monitoring financial performance of the whole F&B operation.
This is an upper level leadership position who reporting directly to the General Manager of the club house.
- Responsible for the whole front of the house food & beverage department operations that include restaurant, bar, and banquets.
- Create and maintain relationships with clients and guests in our restaurant, bar, and banquet areas, with a strong passion to elevate one’s dining experience. Act as a liaison between the F&B team and the guests to provide a truly wonderful and memorable experience.
- Creating and maintaining an exceptional guest experience while motivating and training our staff. Leads the team to ensure outstanding internal and external customer service standards.
- Work closely with HR Manager on entire Employment Process to include; creative recruitment, interviews, references, hiring, training & development of staff.
- Manage positive Employee Relations Standards and enforce all SOP’s that include; effective communication venues, coaching, counselling, evaluating, hiring & training of staff.
- Manage the budgets, scheduling, forecasting, inventory, expenses, promotions and systems and controls for all F&B departments.
- Creates a fun, energetic and team oriented working environment for entire staff.
- Manages all health, sanitation, safety and security, laws, policies and procedures in all F&B outlets.
- Develop, maintain and administer F&B sales and marketing strategies i.e.; menus, advertisements, entertainment, food & beverage promotions, signs, incentives, flyers, e-blasts, digital media marketing, etc.
- University/Degree holder or above in Hospitality Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 8-10 years solid supervisory experience in Food and Beverage Senior Management, preferably in a senior regional or corporate position with a freestanding upscale restaurant group.
- Strong leadership, problem solving and decision making skills
- Good planning skill, organized with strong numerical sense and business acumen
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is a plus
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- In-depth knowledge of food and beverage with a sophisticated understanding of current industry trends.
- Prior restaurant development expertise.
- Strong aptitude in financial management and analysis.
- A progressive management style based on respectful and clear communication with the ability to provide active, quality leadership for the management team.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to successful candidates. Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary and date of availability to email@example.com