My client is a well known beauty group across APAC, is looking for a C&B Supervisor to join their HK regional office. You will be responsible for full spectrum of C&B functions in Hong Kong including but not limited to monthly payroll processing, leave and attendance management, and benefit administration, in compliance with both Company’s policies and legal requirements.
- Performing value-added data analysis, reporting and recommendations to support business decisions
- Participate in C&B related projects, such as incentive programs, retirement plans and benefits renewal
- Working closely with senior stakeholders and HR Business Partners, you will analyse and improve current compensation schemes to ensure processes meet growing business objectives.
- Manage employee benefits programmes for Hong Kong office on benefit reviews, including pension scheme. Assist in salary surveys and market benchmarking, and HR projects implementation and roll-out.
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related disciplines; with minimum 5 years or above relevant working experience from retail or FMCG industry.
- Strong business acumen, strategic & analytical, sensitive to number
- Broad knowledge of all aspects of the compensation and benefits portfolio is required
- Excellent command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin are must
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Stephanie Chan, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy