Our client is an international enterprise operating social media business and scientific solutions business across the world with fast paced and dynamic working environment. They are now looking for a passionate Personal Assistant to support the COO.
If you are proactive, fast learner, hardworking with positive energy and excellent communication skill, this will be a great opportunity for you to work in this company.
- Provide full secretarial and administrative supports to the senior management including arranging meetings, appointments and maintaining complex diaries.
- Assist in coordination on travel arrangements and hotel reservations, organising conference calls both locally and internationally.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating difference types of conferences and marketing events.
- Prepare various reports, correspondences, expense reimbursement, prepare minutes and presentation materials.
- Any ad hoc duties assigned
- University graduate with minimum 7 years relevant experience in working for the senior management. Overseas educated is an advantage.
- Experience in working for expatriates gained from MNCs
- Strong communication skills with excellent command in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficient MS Office and mobile applications.
- Professional, dynamic, energetic, strong sense of responsibility and well organized. Strong self-starter and team player.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Stephanie Chan, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy