Our client is a sizable corporation that focus on food and quick service restaurant industry. They have an ambitious expansion plan for the Greater China region and are looking for a high caliber candidate to join their M&A and Business Development team to help drive their expansion plan.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be a key part of a small team focused on all aspects of M&A, business development, strategy for the Greater region.
Your role will include:
- Identification of target companies, managing the financial evaluation, due diligence process and coordination with all related parties
- Support local markets with setting the strategy and giving guidance on local transactions
- Identify innovative opportunities for the business, new channels of revenue, and other commercial collaborations
- Help put together business cases, manage in-market research and building knowledge of the market landscape
- Assist with the negotiation process through to completion of deals
- This is a dynamic environment and suitable for someone that excels under pressure, is organized and able to manage multiple projects at any one time.
You will also possess:
- 6-12 years of experience in a similar capacity with a good name corporation
- A high level of commercial acumen and analytical ability
- Strong communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin, and English
- Have the confidence and gravitas to work effectively at the negotiating table
- Able to work independently and take accountability for their own projects
- Strong academic profile and good pedigree in career to date
- Innovative, lateral thinker that is able to bring ideas to the table
- A good understanding of accounting and finance principles, tax and treasury will also be advantageous
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Angela LI, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1320 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy