Our client is a leading medical device company and they are now looking for high calibre to join their dynamic sales team as a Territory Supervisor.
As a Territory Supervisor, you have to sell & promote company’s product to achieve revenue, market share targets in assigned territory and ensure the company’s agreed quality standard (including ISO 13485) are maintained with regards to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact.
- Achieve sales revenue and market share targets for assigned products by promoting, selling and servicing company products in assigned territory
- Providing technical support during implant and follow- ups for both existing and new customers
- Organize seminars and workshops in order to increase the therapy usage accounts
- Therapy training is supported to maintain in-service for customers
- Maintain and provide accurate information by accounts in terms of implant units, ASP, customers’ and competitors’ activities regularly
- Take control with the inventory and logistic issue and work closely with the reporting manager
- Perform additional duties in line with the company business requirements
- Bachelor degree in Science and preferably in Medical/ Biomedical/ Engineering/ Pharmacy/ Nursing and preferably in Medical/ Biomedical/ Engineering/ Pharmacy/ Nursing
- At least 2 years of sales experience in medical field, past working experience in Medical device industry/ Hospital environment with Neurology would be a great advantage
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with sales, physician customers and across geographic and organizational boundaries
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and willing to work out of normal office hour and surgery support
- Occasional travel may be required
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Christine Cheung, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web:www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy